Wisdom from God

 God tells us that when we take that step of faith to share the gospel with others, He's with us always. Sharing the Word is important not only because it's what we are called to do, but it also gives us a better understanding of so i am speaking from the heart with his help: "these are not my words"


Don’t be so quick to judge others for not knowing to to show or express love. Don’t let someone past determine their future. You never know what a person has been through. Me sexual abuse,addiction took my teenage years and my parents. I’ve been to jail and a mental hospital  to end the journey. I’m only sharing this because I’m cool to everybody that know me.I’m learning about my mental health and i feel others should too. It don’t make you crazy but help you focus on your weakness and be better. Why fake a happy life when God knows the truth. He’ll never allow you to be completely happy and a peace if you don’t put him first. Stop praising celebrities or a person with a lot of followers on social media. I have a message for you, they don’t care how your life is why you think they post what they post. What happened to the old days were communication is everything. This social media world has a lot of people out of place. God is in disbelief that you don’t show any respect to him or yourself. He beat me up for years trying to get me on the right track. I had opportunity after opportunity but it took putting my freedom on the line to seek God. Best decision i’ve ever made. I don’t plan on being on social media, he’s bringing me back to share his words through me. Some will understand some want but i’ll be guilty if i don’t get this message floating. It’s never too late to change use your past experiences and make a better future. I’m 28 years old and I can honestly say I'm tired of living in circles. It’s not fair to the new kids growing up because they come into the world innocent free from worries pain and sorrow. Self adults introduce it into their lives not knowing they yesterday is the same tomorrow. All it takes is one person to push for a change. That’s me and i rather stay anonymous because i’m tired of all the NAMES. Labels put a value on life we were born naked lol that’s all we need to survive. You’ll get naked quickly for a person you think is your life but you won’t get naked for god and pray he brings you his sight. Our purpose is different so how could you follow others on social media and wish for that. Your gift is different but until you stop being afraid to find it you’ll never know. Millions of followers in the world but the leader is sitting at an all time low. Control is for weak minded people to create but because of material things y’all let this continue to be a repeated thing. If everyone individually decided to take a different route just pay attention to who it really would bother not the people stuck trying to figure it out. They keep us against each other so we don’t figure out how God wants us to live. Brainwashed is a powerful word . It happens year after year when I wake up and find nature following the bird lol. Reading the bible opened my eyes y’all wear chucks and pearls for harris but who is ready to live in God’s life. Drugs and violence is invented but God didn’t make it but whoever made it allowed it to be sent around. The drugmakers don’t care about people's lives , all they care about is how the money sounds. Being negative is the new success I don’t think I'll ever make. With God on my side this new route seems perfect to be true. I’ve met a lot of people in my life good and bad. I made my decision to live my purpose because i eliminated all my options and that's all i had. Religion not in school but who made up, how do we wake up and go to school, who provide us with a memory to remember millions of words they tell us we must know. I’m not trying to preach but I have a 9 year old sister growing up and all this fake living has gots to GO. I won't blame gang members because they are all looking for love, they gain loyalty from strangers because they never looked above. They are not all bad though I was friends with a lot, they actually can change the world because of all the influence they got. What’s beef? A word to control us, last i checked beef is meat but let the world tell it, it’s hating on each other. What’s hate? Come y’all wake up. The people with no money are the best people in the world, God didn't make money but y’all let that rule y’all rule. Turn your backs on people your same color but y’all let the person in control allow that. I’ll repeat it’s never too late to change who’s going to be a leader and do that. I blame these people on television and so call celebrities guiding y’all wrong. Every once in a while you’ll hear God in a song. Why not take these platforms and make a change. Civil right moment we learned should make us want to do more. They teach us history and make it mandatory to know, i can’t make my life go back all those years and besides who wrote the book did it happen or it didn’t we’ll never know. Wars against humans is a devil thing. How could humans truly kill each other when we are the only thing on earth that makes up EVERYTHING. Be a model for God is that too much to ask for. All social media do is give y’all attention y’all looking for because that mirror you once looked it now you back up. I could be a writer, anything I want to be . I’ll just write this up to get flowing around the world and see what it’s going to be.



Comments